NEWS: IoD City Young Executives Flying the City with Brexit Challenge – 21 NovPosted by in Events, Inspiration, Latest News
As the IoD City’s Communication and Partnerships Officer, one of my duties is to promote our brilliant events for our members and friends.
Our next event from the Young Executives Group will focus on “Flying the City with the Brexit Challenge”, aimed at young executives, directors and entrepreneurs who are interested in the potential impact of Brexit upon their future in the City. All welcome.
Date & time: 21 Nov 2016, 18:30 – 20:30
Location: Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, London
Register now: https://www.iod.com/events-community/events/event-details/eventdateid/3957
Our speakers bringing their personal perspectives and through some life examples will raise awareness of the potential implications of the EU Referendum on the City, addressing some key questions:
- Will young executives in the City be looking for new opportunities elsewhere after the EU Referendum?
- Is the City ready to face the challenges of Brexit and the impact it may have on Millennials?
- How are the big financial and public institutions and successful entrepreneurs shaping their businesses to keep attracting the best talent?
- Keynote address: Stephen Parish, Global Chair, Norton Rose Fulbright
Our panel of eminent speakers sharing their views includes:
• Alexandra Renison – IoD Head of Trade Policy. Key activities are devising recommendations and representing the voice of members on EU reform matters and helping to provide the link between business and Government on increasing international trade. She also routinely provides advocacy for the IoD on a range of regulatory issues in Brussels.
• Chun Qing Li – Founder of China Britain International Design Week. Chun Qing Li is an award-winning architectural designer and entrepreneur, founding director of KREOD Architecture and China Britain International Design Week based in London. His recent remarkable projects includes his creation of KREOD Pavilion during the London Olympic Games in summer 2012.
• Li Yu – Senior Product Manager, HSBC. Li Yu has developed her successful career in banking in China and UK over the past 14 years. She is now acting as a China Specialist, Senior Global Product Manager at HSBC and prior to that she worked at Schroders and Goldman Sachs. Li is a regular speaker at HSBC and in the banking industry in the City of London.
After the panel discussion there will be opportunities for Q & A’s, followed by a drinks reception.
Hope to see you there! Any enquires, email to email@example.com.
Tags: Brexit, Event, IoD City, Young Executives