Despite the rise of the digital world, traditional media remain a trusted source of information. Most people are now turning to mobile devices for news, and traditional media outlets are capitalising on this audience through emerging technologies.
At 11K, we are real media gurus, as most of us were trained in a journalism school and/or have worked as a journalist at some point of our career path. We have built strong media relations in the UK, Singapore, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, China, and internationally.
See how we can help with your media relations programme:
- Developing and implementing media strategies to generate coverage for announcements, product launches and events
- Proactively identifying and developing compelling stories to pitch to media outlets, trade publications, influencers and bloggers, and maintain those relationships
- Effectively developing clear and concise media and communications materials including pitches, messaging documents, briefing sheets, press releases, customer testimonials and case studies
- Developing and managing media lists and editorial calendars
- Acting as your Press Office to monitor, filter and respond to in-bound media enquiries on a timely fashion
- Creating Global PR toolkits and guidelines for local country use
- Organising press tours including arranging press itineraries, interviews and logistics
- Developing and executing a bespoke blogger relations programme
- Providing oneonone or group professional media training for your spokesperson(s) – be it face to face, telephone, TV, radio or Skype interview
- Developing robust media questions and answers for internal use
- Analysing and measuring results of media relations programme
Find out now how 11K can help you: email@example.com.