BLOG: 11K February News & Updates – China PR Workshops, White Paper and Client WinPosted by in China, Communications, Events, Latest News
What a month! February is the shortest month of the year and yet we have achieved so much. Our key highlights of the month include:
- Chinese New Year of the Ox began. We are feeling determined, strong and powerful, just like an Ox
- Ran a successful workshop on ‘Corporate branding in the digital era’ for over 25 corporate comms masters students at Chinese University of Hong Kong’s School of Journalism and Communications
- Ran a successful workshop on ‘China PR and marketing: Dos and Don’ts” for the International Public Relations Association’s members and guests. Some 50 people joined. Thank you for all your nice feedback!
- Doing brilliant client work consistently everyday
- Re-connected with old contacts and made lots of new contacts
- Finished interviewing 13 respected experts for our first China thought leadership paper of 2021. To be launchd in mid-March. Watch this space
- Finally, we recently won a New Lovely Client! News to be announced soon
If you want to receive our China insights reports and join our exclusive events and webinars, please do register our e-newsletter on the Homepage or contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to more fruitful collaborations with our clients, partners and friends in the Spring ahead!Tags: Chinese New Year, public speaking, workshop