BLOG: China Masterclass Webinar – on How to Market Overseas Residential Developments to Chinese InvestorsPosted by in China, Digital, Latest News, Latest News, Marketing
Today we are thrilled to publish a new China Masterclass Webinar with Parikshat Chawla, Director and Global Head of Development Marketing, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE), a selective global community of the highest quality independent real estate companies, with 550 companies and 135,000 sales associates in 70 countries.
How to market and sell luxury overseas developments to Chinese and Asian investors and HNWIs successfully
- Key challenges for overseas developers to market to Chinese and Asian potential buyers
- Top PR and marketing tactics to raise the brand profile of an overseas development in the Far East
- Top tips on targeting specific cities when opening a local office or choosing a local agent in China/Asia
- Key factors that Chinese and Asian buyers look for when they buy an overseas residential property
- Destinations that are hotspots among Chinese and Asian buyers at the moment and in the next few years; and why
About the Speaker:
Parikshat Chawla (PC) is a well-respected international marketing professional with over a decade in the real estate sector. In his current role as Director of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, PC heads up Global Project Marketing, responsible for managing Destinations – a bespoke marketing programme he helps to design to effectively market developments or projects globally leveraging the LeadingRE network, especially in China and Asia.
We hope you enjoy watching this webinar and please do share your thoughts with us at email@example.com. You can watch our past 10 China Masterclass Webinars and read China thought leadership articles on 11K’s HUB page.
If you want to schedule a free 30-minute brainstorm session about your China PR and marketing strategy, email to Sally Maier-Yip, Founder & MD, 11K Consulting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy watching!Tags: expert views, Insights, leadingRE, real estate