BLOG: China Masterclass Webinar with Chris GodfreyPosted by in China, Communications, Inspiration, Latest News
Today we are super excited to announce our third China Masterclass Webinar with Chris Godfrey, Global Principal, HBA Residential, an award-winning international Architect and Interior Designer with over 20 years’ experience in the UK, China, Singapore, India, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and globally.
How to Win the Hearts of Chinese UHNW Clients and
Create Long-term Relationships
Recognised and awarded as a “Master of Design” by The Society of British & International Interior Design, Chris is an RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) chartered Architect with over 20 years’ experience producing original and exquisite residences for the world’s most distinguished individuals and developers, including Chinese UHNWIs on Forbes China Rich List.
Currently the Global Principal at HBA Residential, a boutique design-house who conceive and develop exceptional residential projects holistically, Chris has built the company from a few people to 80 people in 3 locations in just 6 years.
In this webinar, we asked Chris four questions:
1. Who are your Chinese UHNW clients? What are their mindsets? Are they different from your Western UHNW clients?
2. How did you find these Chinese UHNW clients? Could you give us some practical tips on how to find them and build long-term relationships with them?
3. You were recently awarded as the “Master of Design” by The Society of British & International Interior Design. What are your 1 or 2 tips for people who want to become a Master in their own industry?
4. Have your business priorities changed as a result of Covid-19?
We hope you enjoy this webinar and do share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is next?
We have lined up a couple of amazing guest speakers, including:
- Champa Selim, Senior Business Development Manager (Greater China and South East Asia), Bicester Village, Value Retail Management Ltd
- Ryan Li, CEO, Dere Street Capital; Founder, Sino British Summit
You can also watch past China Masterclass Webinars:
- Susan Fang, Co-Founder and Director, OxBridge Holdings – on “How to Find Chinese Family Clients and Build a Successful UK-China Education Firm”. Watch here.
- Benjamin Schmittzehe, CEO, Schmittzehe & Partners – on “Why do some Western companies succeed and others fail in China?”. Watch here.
* China Masterclass Webinar is part of 11K’s China Insights Hub initiative with a single-minded mission to educate, inform and inspire our audiences with the latest news, insights and inspirations on China.
#Chinamasterclass #HBAResidential #HBA #Thoughtleadership