NEWS: Chinese Mums in Business Club Launches Queen Bee Interview SeriesPosted by in China, Communications, Inspiration, Latest News
As a proud Co-Founder of The Chinese Mums in Business Club, I am super excited to launch the first series of “The CMIBC: Queen Bee 🐝 Interview” with our own Co-Founder, Xiaofang Sutton.
In each series, we will interview an inspiring Chinese mum in business to share her working mum story from different perspectives. This aligns with our mission to inspire the Chinese mums in business to reach their full potential. ⭐
In this series, Xiaofang shares her inner thoughts and insights on being a mother of 3 beautiful girls and a busy CEO of LCN Legal.
Watch it on YouTube:
1. You’re the CEO of LCN Legal, a law firm with offices in London and China. You also have three children. What made you take on the role of CEO, and how was the transition into that role for you?
2. You introduced a very unique management approach to LCN Legal. Can you tell us about that?
3. How has your attitude to combining business with motherhood changed over the years? Which is harder, being a CEO or being a mother?
4. You experienced Coronvirus lockdown in both China and in the UK. How has this changed your attitude to business and family life?
5. What are you looking forward to most, in relation to your business and family life over the next 5 years?
6. What advice do you wish you had given yourself when you first started out in business?
7. Finally, what motivated you to set up the CMIBC?
Be inspired! 😃🐝
Hope you enjoy watching it!Tags: Chinese mums, Chinese Mums in Business Club, Interview, Queen Bee