BLOG: Good News at 11KPosted by in China, Communications, Events, Inspiration, Latest News, Marketing, Public relations
September has been a busy month for us. A few highlights and good news for us include:
- Our MD Sally Maier-Yip has newly been elected to join the Institute of Directors (IoD) City Main Committee as a Communications and Partnerships Officer, helping to promote and reinforce the profile of the IoDCity amongst its target audience and driving partnerships with trusted partners to create meaningful events. If you want to get involved, email Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We hosted a few London-based Chinese bloggers and students at client Burlington Arcade to experience the oldest and longest covered shopping arcade in the UK. Thanks Head Beadle Mark Lord for giving the amazing tour. Our guests absolutely enjoyed it. If you’re interested in joining the private tour, contact us at email@example.com.
- We are working on a couple of new exciting projects for clients in Hong Kong. Watch this space! Did you know that we do PR, digital marketing, events and copywriting in the UK, China and Asia? Contact us if you want to find out more about our work.
- We’re featured in China Daily, PRMoment.com and Ladyboss.asia this month, commenting on PR in the UK and China and Sally as a newly working mum.
- We’re delighted to be invited to various high-level events this month, including Hong Kong annual dinner hosted by Hong Kong Trade Development Council (London office), Cathay Pacific’s Routes to Growth business conference and dinner, Bank of China’s private event, etc. Hong Kong is indeed the gateway to China and the world. We would like to sincerely thank InvestHK and HKTDC London Office for their continuous support.
- We attended the IoD Annual Convention at the Royal Albert Hall, which were packed with business insights and inspirations from brilliant speakers from Airbnb, Facebook, Alibaba, Olympic Legend Dame Kelly Holmes, etc. Our key outtakes are “You learn everyday!”. Keep learning, keep growing.
- On a personal note, Sally is a passionate Toastmasters (public speaker) and will be representing London Cardinals Club to compete at the District International Humorous Speech Contest on Saturday 8th October, after winning a second place in both club and area contests over the past few weeks. Good luck!
Want to learn more about us? Contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: 11K, Burlington Arcade, CX, HKTDC, InvestHK, IoD, IoD City, Sally Maier-Yip