BLOG: “What is Next for Chinese & Global Property & Private Wealth Markets?” Findings UnveiledPosted by in China, Inspiration, Latest News
As part of “11K : China Insights Hub“, we are delighted to launch our inaugural thought leadership article: “Life After Coronavirus: What is Next for the Chinese and Global Property and Private Wealth Markets?“, today. In this paper, we have interviewed 15 industry experts in China, HK, Singapore, the UK, and Montenegro.
- Real estate-backed investment migration programmes (so-called ‘hedge within a hedge’ programmes) are on the rise. A country’s healthcare system, air quality, and food security will be foremost in the minds of Chinese and international investors.
- ‘Epidemic prevention space’ and public health security will be key considerations for high-net-worth individuals, particularly Chinese, when considering buying a property domestically or overseas. Proximity to offices and transport links will not be as important as before.
- Technological innovation within property selling and buying, architecture, surveying, legal transactions and so on, has been on the rise. This upwards trajectory will continue, in order to strengthen business resilience and agility in this age of uncertainty.
- Technological investment – from healthcare tech, biotech, cyber tech to education tech – is shown to be on the rise, as is investment in safe havens such as gold and real estate. Risk diversification is key to business and individual survival.
Click here to read the full 13-page report.
We are very pleased that the paper was published in top Chinese press in the UK and HK:
- UK-Chinese Times: https://lnkd.in/dPxHtrC
- Toutiao.com: https://lnkd.in/dqmX8sd
- UK-Chinese Journal: https://www.ukjs.co.uk/post/aftercovidtime
If you find the article useful, please share it with your colleagues and networks. And do let us know what you think and if you have any desired topics for our next Thought Leadership articles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also read our latest e-newsletter, including the details of our upcoming Hub initiatives: click here. Hope to see you there!Tags: expert, Insights, privatewealth, property, realestate, thought leadership