BLOG: MD Sally Interviewed in Chinese Mums in Business Club’s InterviewPosted by in China, Communications, Inspiration, Latest News
I am most delighted and humbled to share my thoughts as a mum-entrepreneur in the latest Chinese Mums in Business Club’s Queen Bee 🐝 Interview Series.
You can watch it on YouTube at anytime (20 minutes):
1. Can you tell us how you decided to set up your own business, 11K Consulting, in 2015, after having worked in different PR agencies in HK, Singapore and London for 10 years?
2. Can you tell us how your typical day looks like?
3. Now you’ve been running your own business for more than 5 years and you’ve also had 2 young boys over the past 4 years. What have been the biggest challenges for you as a mum-entrepreneur?
4. You are a China PR expert specialised in helping Western companies to target Chinese HNWIs and investor and have represented over 20 amazing companies over the past 5 years. What are your top tips for Western brands who want to target this group of Chinese audiences?
5. If you fast forward your life to you at the age of 80, how do you want people to describe your life?
I hope you enjoy watching it. If you have any feedback or questions, do let me know. 😊
Follow The Chinese Mums in Business Club on LinkedIn for the latest news and inspirations.Tags: Chinese mums, Chinese Mums in Business Club, entrepreneur, Women in business