BLOG: We Made it! 10 China MasterClass Webinars in 2020 – on Education, Property, Luxury, Family Office, and morePosted by in China, Inspiration, Latest News, PR
Since COVID-19 started earlier this year, we launched a totally new ‘China Masterclass Webinars’ series, in partnership with Paul Sutton of LCN Legal. Our primary objective is to inform, educate and inspire our clients and friends about building long-term values, trust and relationships with China and Chinese counterparts.
Fast forward, we have completed 10 incredible webinars with 10 world-class speakers in 2020!
Thank you for all your incredible insights and support. You can watch these webinars at anytime:
- Susan Fang, Co-Founder & Director, Oxbridge Holdings – on “How to Work with & Earn Trust from Chinese Wealthy Families & Students”
- Ben Schmittzehe, Chief Executive, Schmittzehe & Partners – on “Why do some Western companies succeed and others fail in China?”
- Chris Godfrey, Global Principal, HBA Residential- on “How to Win the Hearts of Chinese UHNW Clients and Create Long-term Relationships”
- Champa Selim, Senior Business Development Manager (Greater China and SEA), Bicester Village, Value Retail Management Ltd – on “How to Attract and Build Long-term Relationships with Chinese and Asian Luxury Consumers”
- Ryan Li, CEO, Dere Street Capital and Founder, Sino British Summit- on “Inside the mind of a second-generation Chinese family business leader”
- Colin Dai, Head of Asia Business, Thomas Cook (UK) Tourism, Fosun Tourism Group – on “Chinese Tourism Trends: How to attract and build long-term relationships with Chinese travellers in the new normal”
- Patrick Tsang, Chairman, Tsangs Group – on “Inside the Mind of a Hong Kong Family Office and Seasoned Investor”
- Bo Ji, TEDx speaker and Chief Representative for Europe and Assistant Dean, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business – on “Unlocking the China market by focusing on long-term positive impact”
- Sally Maier-Yip, Founder & Managing Director, 11K Consulting Ltd – on “China PR & Marketing: Do’s and Don’ts”
- Jack Cheng, International Sales Advisor, Barratt London – on “Sales secrets of a top performer in the UK-China property market”
Please subscribe to 11K’s YouTube channel for upcoming China insights and webinars. We have exciting plans for 2020 – so stay tuned!
Got any feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: China Masterclass webinar, Masterclass