BLOG: What’s Up at 11K in May – New Client Wins, Meet Ups, and MorePosted by in China, Events, Latest News, Public relations
This month we have had a very productive and rewarding month!
5 highlights of the month:
- Beyond thrilled to have started working with two new lovely prestigious clients in the luxury property development sector in the UK. We are helping them to build their brand reputation among Chinese HNWIs and investors in the UK, China and HK through a strategic 360-degree China PR and marketing programme. Loving our work with them.
- Started meeting up with our old and new friends in person. Nothing beats a face-to-face interaction. Do drop us a line for a real coffee or dim sum. We’d love to meet up!
- Completed a five-week Impact x Innovation course delivered by Cambridge University and Cheung Kong Graduate of Business School. Key outtake: The purpose of business is not to make profit out of creating a problem; but to create a profitable solution for an existing problem.
- Started planning two physical client events in London in the summer. Stay tuned. Promise, they’ll be fun and engaging.
- Did a pre-recorded China Masterclass Webinar with a leading international property expert on how to market overseas developments to the Chinese and Asian investors. To be published in mid-June.
We look forward to meeting you in June. Wish you a fruitful and joyful summer ahead!
Very best wishes,