China Masterclass Webinar: Bo Ji – on Unlocking China by ImpactPosted by in China, Inspiration, Latest News
We are super excited to announce a new China Masterclass Webinar with special guest Bo Ji, TEDx speaker and Chief Representative for Europe and Assistant Dean, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB). CKGSB is a leading business school in Greater China, with more than 10,000 Chairman or CEO level alumni in China, such as Jack Ma from Alibaba and the Chairman of Sinopec.
Unlocking the China market by focusing on long-term positive impact
Click here to watch the full webinar
Bo is an inspiring Tedx speaker, a seasoned China-entrepreneur, an advocate for impact leadership, and a game changer in the global startup ecosystem.
Bo is currently the Chief Representative for Europe and Assistant Dean at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, which aims to cultivate transformative business leaders with a global vision, a humanistic spirit, a strong sense of social responsibility and an innovative mindset.
Bo has had a successful corporate career for over 20 years in Global Business Development, Innovation, Strategy, Supply Chain Management, M&A, etc. During that period, he served in the head quarters of many Fortune 500 companies such as Monsanto, Cargill, Pfizer, and Mars. After a long corporate life, Bo became a serial entrepreneur and investor. Bo founded “China Start” and “China CEO” to bring global startups and scaleups to China.
Questions we asked Bo:
1. You’ve devoted more than 10 years of your life to helping European companies expand their businesses in China. Why have you chosen this area of focus? Given China’s resources and strength, why does it need the West?
2. In the COVID-19 new normal world, what do you see as the top opportunities for Western companies to genuinely serve the Chinese market?
3. Clearly, communication, PR and relationships with influencers are key components of success in any market. Can you give any actionable tips for Western companies as to strategies you believe are particularly effective in China?
4. Can you give any examples of Western brands who you admire and who you think are managing their China PR and communications well, right now? What is it that they are doing right?
5. You recently launched “Igniting Innovation for Impact” programme with Moller Institute, Churchill College of the University of Cambridge. Could you please tell us what impact leadership is exactly? What do you want to achieve through this programme? For more information about the programme, download the brochure here.
We hope you enjoy watching this webinar and please do share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more? You can watch our previous China Masterclass Webinars on 11K’s China Insights Hub page.
Wishing you a fruitful October ahead!