NEWS: 11K Thought Leadership Article on “3 Important Business Lessons Coronavirus Has Taught Us”Posted by in China, Communications, Inspiration, Latest News, Public relations
“What does not kill me makes me stronger,” the German philosopher Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche said in 1888. Does Nietzsche’s quotation apply to the current Covid-19 situation?
Today, 11K is super excited to launch the findings of our second Thought Leadership Article: “Collective Wisdom from 18 Business Leaders in Asia and Europe: 3 Important Business Lessons Coronavirus Has Taught Us”.
Three key insights:
1. Risk management and diversification is key to the survival and longevity of a business, of any size, across all sectors. Having sufficient cash reserve for 6 to 12 months at any time is vital.
2. Regular communication and collaboration between teams, companies and countries is more important in times of and after a crisis. The circumstances surrounding Covid-19 present a real opportunity to foster a better team culture and corporate transparency.
3. In every crisis lies an opportunity. Covid-19 presents new markets, new opportunities, and new money, especially in the digital marketplace and in Asia.
We are very pleased that the paper was published in three major Chinese press in the UK, China and HK:
- HK China News Agency: https://lnkd.in/dNrg8Jn
- The UK-Chinese Times: https://bit.ly/3bOA57x
- UK-Chinese Journal: https://www.ukjs.co.uk/post/wisdomfrombusinesselite
What are the top business or personal lessons you have learnt or unlearnt from Covid-19? Let us know your thoughts.business lessons