BLOG: First China Masterclass Webinar Available Now – with Susan FangPosted by in China, Inspiration, Latest News, Uncategorized
Today we are very excited to launch China Masterclass Webinar, co-hosted by Paul Sutton of LCN Legal and Sally Maier-Yip of 11K Consulting.
What is it?
It is a series of 30-minute interviews on the subject of creating long-term relationships, value and trust in China and other markets. In each series, Paul and Sally will interview a high-profile guest speaker who has already achieved recognised success in their sector, particularly relating to the Chinese market.
What is in our inaugural webinar?
Our first speaker is Susan Fang, Co-founder and Director at OxBridge Holdings, who is a real pioneer and thought leader in the UK-China education sector. In the webinar, Susan shares her first-hand experience and insights on building her hugely successful education consultancy in the Far East (China and Taiwan) and the UK over the past two decades.
We asked Susan these four questions:
- You have been running OxBridge Holdings for two decades now. How did you find your Chinese customers? How do you foster long-term relationships with them?
- If you were going to start your businesses all over again, what would you do differently in terms of building your customer base in China?
- We saw that you’ve worked with people like Tony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki. What have you been able to apply from their teachings in your own businesses? Is there anything that they teach that hasn’t worked for you in the Chinese market?
- Do you have any horror stories which you would like to share?
Tell us what you think
If you have any feedback or ideas for our China Masterclass Webinar, contact us at email@example.com.
Who is next?
We have already lined up a couple of great guest speakers in the pipeline, including:
- Ben Schmittzehe, Chief Executive, Schmittzehe & Partners
- Chris Godfrey, Global Principal, HBA Residential
If you want to receive China Masterclass Webinar, sign up here now. Do feel free to forward this e-newsletter to your colleagues or contacts who may be interested in listening.
* China Masterclass Webinar is part of 11K’s China Insights Hub initiative with a single-minded mission to educate, inform and inspire our audiences with the latest news, insights and inspirations in and on China.