NEWS: Thought Leadership & Personal Branding Article on Post-Brexit 2021 UK-China Property Investment OutlookPosted by in China, Latest News, Latest News, Marketing
Today we are thrilled to publish a new China Thought Leadership & Personal Branding Article, in partnership with The Luxury Property Forum, on:
Post-Brexit 2021 UK-China Property Investment Outlook:
Where, what and why are Chinese high-net-worth-individuals and Investors buying and developing in the UK property market?
- Despite Brexit, it is expected that the UK property market remains a hotspot for Chinese high-net-worth-individuals (HNWIs) and investors in the long term
- The pandemic is a bigger concern for Chinese buyers than Brexit; Chinese buyers are cautious about the timing of their purchases
- London’s position as a global financial powerhouse, an international go-to for education and a safe haven for Chinese investors, remains strong and stable in the long term
- London remains a gold standard of investment. Many still view a property in London as a trophy asset and a safe diversification away from their home country
- Location, value creation and access to education are some of the major deciding factors that influence Chinese buyers’ decisions when buying or developing properties for own use or investment in the UK
- Within London, Covent Garden, Mayfair, Regents Park, Canary Wharf, Nine Elms, Lewisham, Deptford, Woolwich, White City and Ealing are some of the most popular areas in which Chinese HNWIs and investors are buying
- Regional cities such as Cambridge, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield are increasingly popular among Chinese buyers because of potential higher yields and tech start-ups in these cities
This Thought Leadership & Personal Branding Article was conducted by 11K Consulting, a UK’s leading Chinese luxury and property PR and communications agency; and The Luxury Property Forum, the official forum for the luxury property and construction industry.
- If you would like to speak to any of the interviewees above or to 11K about your Chinese PR and marketing strategy, please contact Sally Maier-Yip, Founder & MD, 11K Consulting, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)7841 377018.
- If you would like to speak to The Luxury Property Forum, please contact Priya Rawal, Founder and CEO, at email@example.com or +44 (0)7719 970747.
Enjoy reading!Tags: china thought leadership, expert, Luxury, Luxury property, property