On Sales Secrets of a Top Performer in the UK-China Residential Property Market – Jack Cheng, Barratt LondonPosted by in China, Communications, Digital, Latest News, Marketing
In this new China Masterclass Webinar, we interviewed Jack Cheng, International Sales Advisor, Barratt London, the second largest British developer for the Chinese market in terms of transactions, to share his expert views on “Sales secrets of a top performer in the UK-China property market”.
- Predictions for the volume of UK residential property purchased by Chinese buyers in 2021
- Tips on engaging with ultra high net worth (UHNW) and ‘mass affluent’ Chinese and Asian individuals or investors
- His past successful PR and marketing tactics which have helped him with sales in the UK residential property market
- How to invest £250,000 PR budget to build sales pipeline and customer base from zero
- Companies which he admires in terms of their PR, marketing and sales in the China market
🔥 WATCH THE WEBINAR NOW
About Jack Cheng: Over the past 8 years, Jack has worked in all levels of the property portfolio, from First Time Buyer regeneration projects to multi-million pound Prime London apartments. Before joining the property market, Jack was working in the hotel industry such as InterContinental Hotel.
💡 If you like this webinar, please do forward this newsletter to your network AND subscribe to 11K’s YouTube channel.
💡 If you want to schedule a free 30-minute brainstorm session about your China PR and marketing strategy, do drop me a line at email@example.com. Always happy to discuss and connect.
Thank you for watching!Tags: advice, Barratt London, expert views, Jack Cheng, property, property developer, real estate, residential, sales, UHNW