Remy Martin is a French firm that primarily produces and sells cognac. It has a rich family story of close to 300 years, with a visionary spirit incarnated by its unique emblem, the Centaur.
To raise the profile of Remy Martin as the perfect gift for special occasions such as the Chinese New Year 2021 among the wealthy Chinese communities living in the UK
London was still under lockdown in early 2021 and offline events were not allowed.
We developed an effective digital and social media Chinese New Year campaign for Remy Martin in the lead up of the Chinese New Year 2021 celebration.
- Recommended and worked with a UK-based Chinese influencer (KOL) on the Little Red Book. She took mini videos and photos with Remy Martin’s CNY special bottle and promoted them on her popular Little Red Book page
- Media feature in a UK-based WeChat news channel to educate Chinese audiences about Remy Martin and to consider it as the CNY gift for families and friends
- Recommended and executed a partnership with a UK-Chinese based KOL to co-host an online tasting event for UK-based Chinese VIP guests before the CNY
The digital campaign has cemented Remy Martin’s position as the special gift for Chinese HNW audiences on special occasions.
- For the virtual tasting event, 53 Chinese and British VIP guests attended (96% turnout rate); and 12 sales of Rémy Martin XO bottle
- Guest feedback: “This is to thank you for inviting me to the Remy Martin XO tasting event last evening. I enjoyed it greatly and found the presentation very interesting. Good to hear that the highest sales in the world are to China. In Malaysia XO is very popular as well.”
- Over 25,000 views and 100 comments on the KOL’s Little Red Book’s posts about Remy Martin
- Over 8000 views on the WeChat news platform
“Sally and the team went above and beyond securing great turnout at our virtual CNY celebration as well as supporting across social media content and strategy in a very professional and result-oriented way of working.